Monday to Friday 10 to 5pm
Phone 091 588899
To become a GAP member visit see https://www.galwayautismpartnership.com/membership/
Galway Autism Partnership is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
Galway Autism Partnership welcomes both positive and negative feedback.
Therefore we aim to ensure that :
- it is as easy as possible to make a complaint.
- we treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response.
- we treat it seriously whether it is made by phone, letter, fax, email or in person.
- we deal with it quickly and politely.
- we respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken etc.
- we learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at our Board.
If you do have a complaint about any aspect of our work, you can contact our office at Galway Autism Partnership, in writing or by phone.
In the first instance, your complaint will be dealt with by our GAP Coordinator Aisling Colreavy. Please give as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.
A copy of our complaints policy is available on our GAP Policies page
36 Laurel Park,
Phone : 091 588899
Monday to Friday 10 am to 5pm.